i

Custom Search

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Kasongan Pottery Center in Yogyakarta




Kasongan Pottery Center in Yogyakarta

15. January 2009 to ansella

Loro Blonyo of Kasongan

Loro Blonyo of Kasongan



From Roro Jonggrang batik-house, we drove off to Bantul area Kasongan. Kasongan itself is known as a center for arts and clay pottery has become one of the destinations in Yogyakarta. For Kasongan history can be found here.



The Buss at the wide main street with the green lawn seen almost on the road. The last turn took us on smaller roads where the ceramic and pottery store fodder on both sides are waiting for customers.



This car park at the large intersection, under the big tree that tries to get off the unbearable heat at this time and I am free again, away from the crowd. I have a walk from one store to another, only to look around and has a few pictures with my SE Z350i. Some of the shops have been associated with the workshop, where you see the production.



The ceramic-ceramic or sold relate accessories house, garden, outdoor, wedding souvenirs, all in different kind of design and other souvenirs batik from Central Java. The famous pottery from kasongan as Loro Blonyo, it's a pair of ceramic, a bride and groom (Loro Javanese language means two) - I found it in a different type and size of the pose, much bigger than the last time I saw Mirota in batik
my favorite, natural-tone colors, Kasongan - Yogyakarta

my favorite, natural-tone colors, Kasongan - Yogyakarta

. I see, plates, cups, kitchen house hold equipment (which is still dominated by traditional people to cook). I also recognized Bali souvenirs in a shop (they have their unique design) and at the end I realized it was a pottery store in Bali to try their luck in Kasongan.to learn more.....//ansella.wordpress.com/2009/01/15/kasongan-pottery-center-in-yogyakarta/

No comments: